Gain extensive, scientifically-validated tools and techniques to connect with clients in transition and foster deep meaningful relationships. Set yourself apart in your field and earn clients who will never leave you, and who will refer all their friends and family.
Live Teaching & Webinars
Those who implement Amy’s techniques are the future leaders of financial advising.
Amy teaches her sessions to a wide variety of corporations, conferences, private offices, associations, study groups, and more . She works with you to craft the perfect training topic and length for your audience. For virtual webinar delivery, Amy utilizes a studio set to give your event a truly professional aesthetic.
All sessions are certified for CE credits with CFP Board, IWI, IDFA, CFFP, and American College. These sessions receive rave reviews from clients such as LPL, Schwab, NAPFA, Advisor Group, FPA, Wells Fargo, Northwestern Mutual, Great West, and more.
Amy also combines individual modules into in-depth training sessions ranging from a half-day to three days. In these longer formats, we incorporate role-play, targeted written exercises, and group work that equips attendees to fully implement the lessons.
To receive extensive training and become truly proficient in Corgenius principles, bring Amy in for an in-depth 2-day Master Class!
Death • Divorce • Serious Diagnosis • Financial Loss
Aging • Dementia • Empty Nest • Retirement
- What to say and what not to say to clients in transition
- The most effective follow-up steps after death or divorce
- Protecting your clients and your firm
- Critical healthcare and legal documents
- How even positive transitions trigger grief
- Handling a client’s terminal diagnosis
- Working with clients facing dementia and diminished capacity
- Grief complications of suicide and opioid overdose