Amy Introduces the Master Class
Our Most Comprehensive Training
- How many client funerals did you attend in the last year?
- How many clients were divorced? Did they retire?
- How many were affected by dementia?
Spring 2023 Class
Discounts available for multiple attendees from the same company.
Registration Cost Includes:
"Every topic was important to me and the deep discussions will help immensely with our practice.”
- Gail Andrews, Custom Financial Design
“Worth the time and money. I took away many ideas on how to incorporate what I learned into my business.”
- Jane Yoo, Jane Financial, LLC
“Excellent on all levels. Amy enables us to be better advisors, and simply better human beings.”
- Molly Thomas, Abacus Planning
|Earn CEU|| 18 Continuing Education Credits for CFP Board, Investments & Wealth Institute, American College, and College for Financial Planning|
7 credits for Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts
|Time (CST)||1 pm - 5 pm on Wednesday|
8 am - 5 pm on Thursday
8 am - 3 pm on Friday
DoubleTree Hotel, O'Hare (Rosemont, IL)
Free airport shuttle from O'Hare.
Discount block hotel reservations available.
|Discount||Enjoy a 10% discount when you register 2 people from the same company, and a 15% discount for 3 or more.|
This Class is Perfect for You If:
- You have clients going through illness, death, divorce, job loss, market collapse, or major transition, and you want to serve them in ways most advisors don't.
- Your stomach churns and you feel awkward at visitations, funerals, or post-death appointments, when greeting a terminally ill person.
- You need to know how to emotionally attend to a divorcing spouse differently than a widowed spouse.
- Your clients are aging and you want to make sure you are comprehensively protecting your firm and your client before there is a problem.
- You have questions about diminishing capacity, what to watch for, the diseases that cause dementia, or what to do when you suspect something is wrong.
- You are concerned about the levels of fraud, scams, and financial exploitation that your clients may be susceptible to.
- Your clients are touched by suicide and you need to know how to support them.
- You think you do a better than average job comforting clients in transition, but you'd like to take your skills up a notch.
- You attended a one- or two-hour Corgenius session at a conference or event and wished you had more time.
- You want to do things that are good for your clients and also happen to be very good for client retention and referrals.
- You have the courage and tenacity to face topics that others avoid in order to grow both personally and professionally.