Amy Introduces the Master Class
Please note that Corgenius no longer hosts our own Master Class sessions. Hire us to deliver the class on the premises of your office or organization to get this totally unique, comprehensive class that covers every type of life transition your clients encounter. Inquire today!
Our Most Comprehensive Training
- How many client funerals did your team attend in the last year?
- How many of your firm's clients were divorced? How many retired?
- How many were affected by dementia?
The full Master Class is compromised of 2 1/2 days of instruction. However, we can tailor fit the training to your needs, offering shorter 1 or 2 day sessions.
Continuing Education Credits
Attendees of a Master Class receive:
- 18 Continuing Education Credits for CFP Board, Investments & Wealth Institute, American College, and College for Financial Planning
- 7 credits for Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts
"This class was life-changing for me both personally and professionally." - Amy Ullrich, ASI Wealth Management
"I have heard people praise this program for more than 10 years. Even with all that, it exceeded my expectations."
- Diane Bourdo, The Humphreys Group
"Every topic was important to me and the deep discussions will help immensely with our practice.”
- Gail Andrews, Custom Financial Design
“Excellent on all levels. Amy enables us to be better advisors, and simply better human beings.”
- Molly Thomas, Abacus Planning
Bring the Master Class to Your Firm
This Class is Perfect for Your Team If:
- You have clients going through illness, death, divorce, job loss, market collapse, or major transition, and you want to serve them in ways most advisors don't.
- Your advisors feel awkward at visitations, funerals, or post-death appointments, when greeting a terminally ill person.
- Your advisors need to know how to emotionally attend to a divorcing spouse differently than a widowed spouse.
- Your clients are aging and you want to make sure you are comprehensively protecting your firm and your client before there is a problem.
- You have questions about diminishing capacity, what to watch for, the diseases that cause dementia, or what to do when you suspect something is wrong.
- You are concerned about the levels of fraud, scams, and financial exploitation that your clients may be susceptible to.
- Your clients are touched by suicide and you need to know how to support them.
- You think your team does a better than average job comforting clients in transition, but you'd like to take your skills up a notch.
- You attended a one- or two-hour Corgenius session at a conference or event and wished you had more time.
- Your teams wants to do things that are good for your clients and also happen to be very good for client retention and referrals.
- Your team has the courage and tenacity to face topics that others avoid in order to grow both personally and professionally.